JADE ROLLER, THE MINERAL THAT PROVIDES BENEFITS AND IMPROVES YOUR FACE
This facial massage technique used by empresses and emperors in China since the 7th century is designed to reduce inflammation and purify the skin .
The jade stone is a semi-precious green gem that has a smooth and silky texture and is given healing properties, since it acts very well on the nervous system, transmitting a feeling of well-being. It reduces anxiety, relaxes stressed muscles, and also has properties that activate the lymphatic system and help rid the skin of stagnant toxins. But it also revitalizes the vital energy of the body (Qi).
The massager consists of two stones, a larger one to treat the forehead, cheekbones, the contours of the face and neck, and another, smaller one, to combat fluid retention and puffiness around the eyes or to work on the eye area. the lips.
The temperature of the jade stone is always lower than the ambient temperature.
Our facial muscles accumulate tension. The objective of the massage with the jade roller is to release that tension that is reflected in the forehead, between the eyebrows and eyes with pressure and gentle movements that promote circulation, reaffirm the skin and at the same time relax the muscles of the face.
Jade rollers make cosmetics more effective and help cosmetic products penetrate better, showing more efficiency. That is why you can use it to combat premature skin aging. If you incorporate this routine and spend 5 minutes massaging your face with the roller, after applying Beoil Anti-Aging Glow before bed, your skin will look brighter and smoother when you wake up.
For greater efficiency, keep the roller in the freezer or immerse it in ice for a few seconds, since the cold helps reduce inflammation.
Jade rollers improve circulation, the contact of the stone with the skin stimulates blood flow and collagen production, and oxygenation of the skin. You will see how your face slims down, it is like a face gym session "Face Gym".
Rolling it over the face instantly reduces inflammation, as it helps drain the lymphatic system, decreases fluid retention in the face and eliminates puffiness and dark circles. The skin is smoothed and expression lines are softened.
The properties of Jade and facial massage can transform your face and facial contours in a few minutes. But it is also proven that it also relaxes the mind... and prevents migraines!
1. Activates blood flow and also the meridians.
2. Mobilizes and eliminates toxins.
3. Provides luminosity by stimulating the skin and oxygenating it.
4. The cold helps to close the pores of the skin.
5. Allows optimal absorption of cosmetics that penetrate better.
6. Improve skin elasticity and smooth wrinkles.
7. The movements help drain fluid retention, deflate the face, reducing puffiness and help dissipate dark circles.
8. Relaxes the tension of the muscles, with which this massage promotes rejuvenation and well-being.
How should it be used?
1. On a clean face, use Beoil Anti-Aging Glow by SeaSkin Life so that it glides on well.
2. The pressure should be moderate and comfortable, since the lymphatic system is located close to the surface of the skin.
3. The movements will be upwards or from side to side, except in the neck, which will be downwards.
4. The ideal would be to perform a 5-minute massage daily and if not at least 3-4 times a week to obtain results.
5 . Clean quartz well. A neutral soap can be used, since rubbing removes dead skin, dragging the cells that remain attached to the stone.
For this massage to be effective and offer the desired results, it is important that a professional shows you how to do it following the points to be stimulated and also the direction of the massage for a correct draining effect.
There are no comments yet. Be the first one to post one!